Our high frequency electric metal induction heater adopts IGBT series and parallel induction heating technology as the core. The induction heating machine heats the work piece to a certain temperature, and then cools it rapidly to change its machine structure to achieve some special mechanic properties. It has the highest heating efficiency and the fastest speed for metal materials, and the product is low in energy consumption and energy saving. This equipment is particularly suitable for heat treatment quenching, annealing, metal through heat forging, extrusion molding, solder soldering, etc.
The heating speed of the device is fast, and the problem that the conventional heat treatment process is too thick due to long heating time is solved. Its small size and light weight make the device not occupy too much production space. In addition, it can move the working position at any time to facilitate production needs.
2.Main technical parameters of LSW-60 induction heater
|Voltage||3-phase 380V, 50~60 Hz or customized|
|Power supply cabinet dimension||730*550*1030 mm|
|Transformer cabinet dimension||460*730*460 mm|
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The high frequency electric metal induction heater adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation:complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
(1) Heat treatment: metal heating, quenching, annealing, tempering partly or wholly;
(2) Thermoforming: metal forging, hot forging, hot rolling partly or wholly;
(3) Welding: cutter blade, serrated blade, alloy cutter, steel tube, copper tube, dissimilar metal welding or brazing;
(4) Melting: gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals melting, cast molding and evaporation coating.
Hot Tags: high frequency electric metal induction heater, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, buy, quotation